We still need offensive fire power but.......

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Mar 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

The Titans still need to do something with the offense it is still the same as when we got blasted by the Jags at the end of last season. Well except it looks as though Hopkins got the boot and is gone. It looks as though there is going to be some significant changes to the O-Line it will be interesting to see how that gels together under Norm Chow whos offensive scheme thus far I would say is some what questionable in terms of being effective against top tier teams in the NFL AKA: Colts, Pats, Steelers, etc...... Sure we can sneak by the 49ers and a few other bottom feeders but not much more.

I still would love to lock up a sure fire # 1 WR and I know we have three young bucks at WR but at this point and it is still early in there career but they do not seem to have that break away guy in the bunch and will be just a chain gainers and get chip and chunk yards now and then but we need a guy who will make other defensive coordinaters think of how to stop this guy. It looks as though one of those kind of guys is about to hit the open market and I really like this guy WR Eric Moulds from buffalo a quality #1 WR but the question is do we have enough at this point to get him? Bottom Line we need some firepower on Offense to put some points on the board.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060314/ap_on_sp_fo_ne/fbn_bills_moulds_1

This sort of thing scares Fisher/Reese I bet.
    They probably think they have their hands full with Pacman already.

We could really use a guy that makes 9 catches a game for 100 yards.
    That's good production. I don't care who you are.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

With Givens on board we are set at all the skill postions on offense with the exception of QB long term. Assuming Calico shows improvement two years removed from his knee injuries and our TE and RB situation we should have ample playmakers.

4. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

I don't have any faith in our rb's at the moment. I was burned by them last year, and am not ready for another leap of faith.
    It would sure be nice to get Reggie Bush.

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

With better blocking and a more vertical passing game our RBs will be just fine.

6. metal957

metal957 Starter

We wil be fine. We get our new QB this year and then next year we get our next RB of the future like Adrian Peterson or Michael Bush.

7. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

I'm not for taking in any Bills...as much as the Pats are a winning organization, the Bills are still stung by their 4 SB losses...just saying

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar