Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

We own the 6th seed?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Spartan72, Nov 4, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 15 users.
  1. titan520 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,357
    hey to be fair if you don't think the colts are the best or at worst a top 3 team you probably don't have a job in sports in media
  2. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,111
    Umm... Top 3?

How you figure? Lucks stats?
  3. titan520 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,357
    not saying I agree at all I hate the colts and Andrew suck more than peyton probably at least peyton WAS as good as everyone said he was. just saying the medias so biased toward the colts nothing negative will get out about him even on sites like where the article came from
  4. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,111

Ah, I don't think it's that regimented with the media. But they definitely like to see their reporters play the luck card. Just like Tebow was great entertainment.
  5. yanek27 Starter

Moolah:
    $2,028
    Would you agree if the Titans lose to the Jags either at home or on the road, MUNCH should be fired? 2 years ago we lost to the winless colts (0-13) which ended up costing us a playoff spot. Last year we lost to the Jags earlier in the season and the Jags won 2 games total. Just throwing it out there.
  6. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $47,909
    Yes... if we lose Sunday, Munchak should be fired immediately afterwards.

We all know that won't happen though - if we were to somehow lose.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $82
    fat boi would have too lift his big ol sausage fingers and poke at a phone - I dont see MM getting fired. I could see some angry chicken wings getting ordered though
  7. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $22,230
    Yup, Munch would have to go if we lose to the Jags this week. Okay, okay he can stay and be the OL coach.

This is a game I expect to win. I don't even want to see a 23-17 type win, because I want to see us fire on all cylinders and make this game look super easy. I'm content with any win, but I think this is the game where we should dominate and at the same time get some sort of positive momentum going into the Colts game.
  8. Fishman35 Practice Squad

Moolah:
    $98

Man, I said this and folks stated "put down the crackpipe, and walk away". And last year I would agree. But with Sensibaugh and McCourtey in there, he actually plays pretty well.
  9. Danimal Starter

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $986
    If we loose to the Jags we don't belong in the playoffs. I think that we have an X Factor this year that will keep this team from loosing to winless opponents: Greg Williams. I think he is driving the attitude on this team with players like Pollard. We have that swagger this year we didn't have last year. I believe that Munch had better be sucessful this year or Greg Williams will be our coach next year.
    Spartan72 high fives this.