We own the 6th seed?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Spartan72, Nov 4, 2013.

1. 520

520 Starter

yea with mjd sucking it up and no Blackmon either corner I believe can handle shorts if hes healthy im seeing a 17 plus point win this game. time to get back on track after 4 straight iffy games albeit 2 with fitzerception

I think st Louis played us tougher than they'll play anyone all year honestly fisher could say wtf ever he wants it was big for him Finnegan even said it was his super bowl lol I believe cook and hayes felt the same witherspoon also was probably a little more hyped than usual even though he wasn't here long
  2. Spartan72

Spartan72 Special Teams Standout

I wonder how Finnegan feels after losing his Superbowl... it must really suck. Oh well better luck next time st louis titans rejects.
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

Titans control their own destiny in the AFCS so you can take your ponie love too the bronie shows
    • High Five High Five x 2
  4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

If we don't dominate the Jaguars, this coaching staff is going to be on the hotseat.

Munch, especially.

Lost to the Colts when they had no wins all season. Now to the Jags when they have no wins all season? That'd be suicide.
  5. 520

520 Starter

that already happened last year didn't it
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

lost the opener a couple of years ago too a pretty real turrible tarpkitty team
  7. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

If the Colts weren't the freakin' luckiest team on earth, we'd have a legit shot at the ACFS, but unless the Broncos or Chiefs have a massive collapse, 6 is our best shot, which means it could be the Colts or Bengals.

I wouldn't be too upset at playing either of those 2.

*actually, we knock the Colts off twice and we have a shot at the AFCS crown.
  8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

If we swept the Colts, it's very possible. Big IF though.
  9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

I agree. If we lose to the Jaguars, our playoff chances are pretty much sealed up. Munchak should be hired. Then we better call up somebody who can coach this team, I for one want Ray Horton... still.
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Im going to lose my mind if we fall to the Jags. Like I will totally flip out like a 8 year old girl. Might even cry some.

We HAVE to wreck the Jags, I mean beat them convincingly like the Chiefs and Seahawks did.
    • High Five High Five x 1