We need to do a GoTitans lunch!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by miwarren, Jul 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miwarren

miwarren Guest

I work downtown and would love to do a lunch sometime to talk some Titans football.

Mike

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

3. that would be pretty cool... but it would be funny a 15 year old kid (me)sitting with a bunch of guys in their 20s - 40s and so on lol

4. Will there be Tea?

5. Canadian Titan

Canadian Titan VY & CJ = New SM & EG

What about us who don't live in the country?

6. maximus

maximus Starter

Thats why we have airplanes....or we could conferance call...how weird would that be

7. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

haha i say we do a big thing(maybe lunch, dinner) before the opener this year...

ill be in town!!!

8. maximus

maximus Starter

Will Reynaldo be there

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

recollections

oh yeah... we have a vauge plan of doing a ralley point at flamehead 2's bus.

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showthread.php?t=19789

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showpost.php?p=182934&postcount=13

http://www.gotitans.com/goForum/showpost.php?p=182167&postcount=11
    :brow:^

I think I may have partied with that guy before, before a Colts game back in 2003, (berlin game) ... on the titansonline front page Jeff Fisher was calling for lots of fans to turn out and cheer for our d. I printed off a few copies and a few hours later I turned up at that bus. I do believe it is the same one. They have this website. www.flameheads.com

http://www.flameheads.com/fansx/imagepages/image12.html

Anyway, here is that picture on his website. I was on a Bipolar rage that weekend and let me tell you man, I was PUMPED! Dude, I was so stoked... I was reading Coach Fisher's words real loud as the fans walked by that bus on the opposite bank of the cumberland river. They were walking up a steep incline making their way to the traffic bridge that you cross on your way to the north lawn of the coliseum.

Anyhow, I was yelling out what Fisher had said, about the crowd noise being a huge factor in a game like this, and how this was kinda IT to control our own fate in winning the division and posturing for the playoffs. One theme that Fisher touched on in the pregame website release was how shaken Manning had been in the past, and how when we played them in Indy Peyton got rattled and complained to his coaches of noise... that subsequently reduced his ability to get off an audible... and of course that was signifigant because that is a key element of his game...

The stakes were so huge, I was going to do anything I could do to inspire some pregame insanity. Dude, I let loose and then this kat with a ZZ tops style beard... he kinda remined me of silent bob, he game me his mega phone and thus bipolar the titan was born! I made a complete fool of myself that day. It was some real intesity I was letting loose. I went crazy on that crowd of passer bys and they were getting fired up with me.

I was clowning it up, and running around with my jersey off, the sound carried across the water I'm sure. I'll never forget that day. I had been off my meds for like a week or something. That had to be by far my best game experience even if it was a bit anti climatic considering the loss and all. I didn't realize fully that that particular poster flamehead 2 was the owner of that bus. I kinda had a suspicion. I suppose flamehead might be his boy.

He's that guy with the real cool morphing avatar. I especially like the image of the horshoe toilet. What a great gag. Yeah, that pregame was off the chain. I had this football that I was carrying around with me, and I put a sideline cap on him, and painted a face with a red paint marker and was running aroundlike a madman. I was referring to the ball as "Wilson" ... like a gag on the movie Castaway..

[​IMG]
    WILSON!!!

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

It's just lunch.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar