we need little

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NYTitansFan, Nov 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

What about Patrick Kerney??...

2. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

"Pacman Jones might be a thug and an immature POS, but he hasn't killed anyone."

Not yet, but its early yet ...............I think his demise is going to be legendary

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You watch too much Star Wars, Anakin.

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Do you want it to be? From a drama standpoint, I can see how that would be entertaining.

As a Titans fan, I hope it's not. We've got a lot of time and money invested in him and it's obvious why we've done so. He's got the talent to be extraordinary.

Obviously, talent doesn't give anyone the excuse to act anti-social. I'm not defending what he has done. I'm just saying that as a fan of the franchise, I want to see him do well.

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Man, sorry, but your hate is just comical at this point. :ha: :spit: I spit out my Whey Protein drink reading this...

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

What kind of whey? I'm stuck on my Champion Nutrition Cocoa Mocaccino (great taste), but it may be time for a change.

7. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Pac's silence to the press is scary. His play Sunday was not on par. I am afraid he's headed for a meltdown. He is having a little temper tantrum, and doubtful he will get over it.

8. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I actually didn't know all that about Leonard Little. Guess I look stupid now. :baghead:

So who can we draft?

9. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

see Darryl Strawberry, Dwight Gooden, Steve Howe, Lyle Alzado, Mark Gastineau..............all with cant miss HOF talent and they falsh it and wooed us all.................and what did it amount to.................talent means little when the substance behind it is smoke and mirrors.................give me, marginal talent or great work ethic guys.................and I show you a winner................Chrebet Rice Largent, Toon, Proehl.............................none had elite combine numbers............but all were long on ethic and substance...............AJones is a facade..................folks buy his talent...........I wont...............I have seen talent and potential thrown away too many times..................AJones is headed down that same path..................I wont fall for it again.

10. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

I wish I could say I am joking................but I am not...............I think he will exhibit a nuclear meltdown one day..................truthfully I could care less about his talent...............many talented guys never do a damn thing.........................give me high ethic and motor guys all day over talent.....................talent and potential guys are the heroin that keeps us in a daze................they can do things most others cant occassionally but they cant be counted upon in stressful situations and they are wildly inconsistent..................the truly great ones are those with talent and ethic...............they are few and far between................the only train wreck I can think of to make an impact was LT..............and it was because of his love and respect of the game.......CCarter saved himself as well..................a credit to himself.....................look at a guy like Bob Hayes................more talented than anyone of his generation and he changed the way Offense was played.................... and he threw it all away.................look at Randy Moss................more talented than any WR in the history of the game................but no ethic or respect for the craft or the game...................adam is from the same fabric.....................sadly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar