We may have the inside track on LaRon Landry

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by edward nigma, Feb 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

yes it is. Griffin misses tackles but at least he plays somewhat decent coverage. Landry is like playing 10 on 11 in passing situations

2. edward nigma

edward nigma Starter

You don't want this lurking in our defensive secondary (enjoy it all, but to make my point skip to 1:08)

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I lost count over how many times Griff got beat deep last season, the only way you can use decent in a sentence with Griff is if you are a friend of his and are refering to his contract.

I am not really in favor of bringing Landry here, but I can certainly see the reasoning.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He's actually good (nothing special but a good safety), but he can't stay healthy and he's on steroids.

His asking price is probably too high.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Griffin misses tackles because he's always out of position. That's why he led the league in missed tackles!! He just got beat completely way too many times as well.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

No, I really don't. Yeah, he hits hard, but honestly that's probably because he's on some serious ROIDZ.

He's terrible, that's his HIGHLIGHT REEL. I've seen him play live, and it ain't pretty.

7. edward nigma

edward nigma Starter

Thank You and you have a valid point.

8. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

You know it would be nice if we could take the patriots approach to WR. Sign a good handful and let them duke it out in summer camp. Cut the rest.

More options = better results imo

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I wouldn't say that gives us the inside track though.

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

"Griffin misses tackles but at least he plays somewhat decent coverage"

:biglaugh:

• High Five High Five x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar