Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

We may have the inside track on LaRon Landry

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by edward nigma, Feb 8, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. edward nigma Starter

Moolah:
    $740
    G. Williams was his D-coordinator in Washington before he made the lateral move to Jacksonville. I have no idea if he is happy playing for the Jets, if he isn't we should welcome him (to the SS position) with open arms. Thoughts?
    J Falk high fives this.
  2. tnfan47 Let's Get It

McNair
    Moolah:
    $530
    Did he even do anything besides making a few tackles with the jets? Sorry I avoided watching the jets or any NY team this past season.
  3. edward nigma Starter

Moolah:
    $740
    He made the Pro Bowl
  4. TheSureThing DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $10,879
    dude Laron Landry sucks

I watched him in Washington, he's pretty much Griffin's clone, except Laron can tackle, but can't cover worth a lick. Seriously, Griffin and Landry in the same coverage would be the worst combination ever.
    TitansWillWin2 high fives this.
  5. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,357
    worse combo than munchak and grey?
  6. edward nigma Starter

Moolah:
    $740
    I thought everyone was in agreement that we need an enforcer at the SS position.
  7. TheSureThing DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $10,879
    We need a SS who can play SS not burnt toast. EVERYONE gets behind this guy.
  8. edward nigma Starter

Moolah:
    $740
    None of the SS available are perfect, they are all lacking in some area. Byrd (Bills) may be better in coverage, but isn't the physical presence that Landry is. Phillips (Giants) is injury prone, etc. ...

I am not saying he is perfect, but dammit (excuse the language), I want someone playing safety that puts fear into people coming across the middle. I want a RB tip-toeing in the second half bracing for impact instead of running wild on my defense.

I have tempered my expectations and I think he is a strong possiblity.
    Titan43 high fives this.
  9. TheSureThing DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $10,879
    he's worse than griffin
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $437
    that is not true