We may have our disagreements about when VY should start...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by eberry, Sep 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

but we all have the same focus now. So here we go. I was in the "few series a game" camp until later in the season, but to tell you the truth, I can't argue with the switch given the QB play thus far--not to mention that I think the team truly believes they have a better chance with Vince than Collins. And I happen to agree.

So, methodology for how we dip the toe in water aside, or how the interim QB situation was handled--it's all irrelevant now and we end up where we were going to end up regardless of whether it was game 4 or game 10--watching Vince become what we think he can become (be it with bumps and bruises along the way).

And also every game from here on out now becomes extremely important for the future of our team and for all of us. That interim QB malaise-->right out the window. The place's gonna be electric tomorrow and I'm psyched.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I agree, I was few snaps a game as well.

But I am glad he is starting and have provided some sort of lift to the team when he has played the first two games.

But from now on it should be Vince all the way and not pulling him if he plays bad.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Not neccesarily the right move for VY but R.I.P KFC. Not a moment too soon to end that nightmare .

4. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

I hope it works well.

I hope VY plays well, and we get a win out of this, and many more games this season.

I hope we get the real story about who wanted KFC in the first place.

5. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

That's kinda what I've been saying too, that once this time comes (be it week 4, 10, or next year) that all this Volek, McNair, Collins stuff would be irrelevant. B/c now it's all Vince--just like McNair, Collins, Volek and everybody else knew it was going to be.

It was like we were having a firestorm over which interim coach was going to take over until the end of the year.

6. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

I cant wait to here Jaworski freak out on Countdown tomorrow

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar