We just lost to a team...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

that lost 59-28 just 6 days ago. Yeah, keep in mind they had a Monday night game- meaning we had 1 more day to prepare and 1 more day to rest.

Since Randy Moss has arrived, the Titans are 0-2. Yeah, he sure made us the superbowl contenders many of you claimed he would. He does nothing but quit on routes and every now and then gives a half-arsed attempt at a block... basically acting. He may be a decoy- but that decoy wont be a decoy long unless he does something.
    So when you argued with me that "he can't possibly make this team worse"... well? We've scored 17 and 16 points our last 2 games. The 4 games before Moss arrived we scored 25, 37, 30, and 34... quite a drop off all of a sudden, don't you think?

I can't be TOO hard on Moss and the offense, because the problem is mostly defense. This D went from top 5 in the league to bottom 10 overnight it seems. Why can't we figure out how to cover slow lumbering TEs? Chris Cooley sucks. He's possibly the most overrated do-nothing TE in the league, and we made him seem like the player he's hyped up to be.

Wipe the staff clean. Tired of the "We're contenders!!- No, just kidding we're pretenders!!" Jekyll and Hyde act every season. I swear Fisher takes vacations during the regular season.

2. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME??? We threw to him THREE times!! How is this his fault? Your blind hate for Randy is as dumb as Skip Bayless' hate for T.O.! This is ridiculous

3. ClarkKent

ClarkKent Camp Fodder

This is all VY's fault. He makes everyone worse!!! VY quit on this defense.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

The big problem with Moss is we don't throw him the ball.

Ever.

• High Five High Five x 6
  5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Duece, I am with you on everything but the Moss deal. He had nothing to do with this loss. It is on our QB, D and coaches.

6. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Douche Wayne is back...You are so delusional. The problem is CLEARLY the defense. VY played great and Moss does make a difference on the offense whether you want to admit it or not. Maybe we scored less because we had Kerry Collins & Rusty Smith Playing 3/4 of those 2 games??? Plus our defense is easily one of the worst in the league??? So we get the ball about 20 minutes a game on offense?? Oh no of course it's not that. You just want to be right so bad about Moss and you clearly aren't. Grow up

7. ClarkKent

ClarkKent Camp Fodder

Right. It's VY's fault he wasn't in the game. Quitter!!

8. Deuce Wayne

It'd be wonderful if half the members here could read- or would, whichever.

"You're so delusional. The problem is CLEARLY the defense"

Yeahhh... next time read, rather than just getting upset about me being dead-on about Moss.

So- guys, we haven't scored far less points since Moss arrived? We haven't gone 0-2 with him on the roster? Yet... your excuse is "we don't throw to him". Well, we threw to the guys HE REPLACED- didn't we?

He doesn't fit this team. AS I SAID. THAT's why we wont throw to him.

but then again- he hasn't had over 5 catches in a game in how long? So Brett Favre didn't throw to him.... Tom Brady didn't throw to him... Hmmm... MAYBE... just MAYBE... it's because he quits on routes and doesnt get open?

Think about it.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

fisher said he would be a decoy. And guess what, he is. And that sucks donkey kong.

10. Deuce Wayne

But again, he'll only be a decoy for another week or so unless we make him seem like a threat.

Teams are going to get smart and single cover him until he proves they shouldn't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar