We have yet to come from behind! we could be awesome!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I disagree, it's just Fisherball to a tee! we've had no rhythm in the 2nd half of any game because we were leading and couldn't get the running game going, Fisher was just in drain the clock mode.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

I think we caught a huge break, but it was justice served. the refs killed us in the 1st half just to let the players know they wasnt going to put up with the fighting. i bet the refs hate doing the ravens titans games.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

That makes absolutely no sense at all.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

KFC had critics his whole career. He only shut them up twice. One when he retired, so nobody cared anymore. And then the NFC championship game. But it's funny how Frerotte and Collins are now considered game managers, when their whole careers they were called out for their head case interceptions. Pretty ironic. It's all perceptions and relativity. Little has changed other than the teams around them need them.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

KC almost cost us the game. He just played like VY did last year yet he gets praise?

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

While I'll give credit to KC for the final drive, I'll save most of my praise for our defense.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

It seems like every week it goes to our defense. I do want VY to eventually start but it shouldn't make that much of a difference. We're all about defense and running the ball here.

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Give Collins a break we was playing a killer Defence.

we are 5-0 cause of Collins. He proved he could move the chains on the toughest defence for a comeback win. Thats all i need to see in order to flag us as a SB team.

We will face teams that has good offence, but we wont face anyone with D as good as the Vikings and Ravens. With our Defence i really think Collins, Gage, Scaife, Jones and CJ can put up points and match any high offence team.

We are gonna be even more dangerous when Fisher turns Collins lose and lets him pass a lot more down the field, with our WR's they wanna hold Colllins back... but i think he will get more freedom to go down field. we are slowly letting go of the VY type plays, we need to build this offence on Collins arm and CJ's run game.

right now i have faith we can beat any team in the NFL.

9. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I would give a break to KFC if he had anything else. He has done nothing until this game.

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Except win 4 others.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar