We have the best oline

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Bukafax, Oct 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Supernaw got run over several times last week. May as well just put Kelly in there, they know Supernaw isn't running routes.

2. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I wouldn't say it's the best unit in the NFL yet, but it's definitely a big improvement over years past. I'm sure part of it is Grimm, but a lot was also JR bringing the right guys in. The line improved when Warmack went out
    and Kline went in, which many people weren’t surprised about. 40% of the OL is new guys that JR brought in.

They are getting help from the TE/RBs, but dammit that needs to stop so we can fix the passing game.

3. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Kline Conklin Ben Jones. 60% :).

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Dammit forgot about Jones, how'd I manage that lol. But yes, JR fixed this OL.

5. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Well, he didn't say what MBA meant could be My Big A$$, My Bent Antenna, More Baked Anchovies, lots of possibilities.

6. KillerTitanFan

KillerTitanFan Starter

This poll count Lewan's penalties?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar