We had quite a day!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by moose4now, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moose4now

moose4now Starter

True.

But, one of the close ones is the one we really wanted.

Jax- 23
    Indy- 21

:thumb:

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

well that game was a win/win either way, sure I wanted to see both teams 1-2. but even if indy wins, Jacksonville is out of it and it comes down to a 2 team race...

3. moose4now

moose4now Starter

But, if Indy's 2-1 if becomes much more tense for us the rest of the way. Because, if they were 2-1, they'd be breathing down our necks for the rest of the season.

And, who knows, they still might be.

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Very true. I'm just glad we have some breathing room...we will need it, we have a tough schedule coming up...

5. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

Yea, in the big picture we all knew starting out 3 and 0 would be somewhat easy. But if you look at the coming weeks, they should be the weeks to prove for us. We have some breathing room for the first time since 99 with a 2 game cushion on our heated rivals the Colts so thats good. Next week should be a big one though, last years #1&2 rush defenses squaring up. Im really pumped to see if we can shutdown adrian peterson and taylor. If we can do that and hold them to under 120 combined i would bet every penny i ever made we will become one of the top 3 teams in the league through everyones mind. The only team right now that looks equally as good in the AFC is the Broncos. But with that said it is still early, we do have to still play the Colts twice, the Vikings, Baltimore, Green Bay, Chicago, and the Steelers and they to me are all potential playoff teams. This season will be big. Im really confident in every aspect of our defense and defense wins championships. If Chris Johnson stays healthy WE WILL WIN THE SUPERBOWL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar