We got robbed, ya'll!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Mrs, Jul 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Those bastids returned yesterday morning! And not only did they return, but they brought a baby deer along. It was ADORABLE. It was brown and had white spots. It looked so adorable, just like Bambi. They must have known how to get to me because the baby won me over. I allowed them to eat as many tomatoes as they wanted. After seeing the baby, I now want to find out what deer like to eat so that I can put out food for them.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

At least it's entertaining around here when Elfin gets high...

3. The Mrs

Never smoked a day in my life. In college, and when I've been at parties where people were doing drugs, it always made me uncomfortable and I'd get out of there! Those anti-drug campaigns worked on me! However, there's very few alcoholic drinks that I've turned down:pour:

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

[​IMG]

whole corn.

5. The Mrs

That's it? Corn? Sheesh, that's a squirrel magnet and I don't need to lure those little beady eyed mangy vermins! Our squirrels keep it gangsta and don't need to be encouraged to come down close to our house.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

They'll also eat birdseed. Keep a feeder near your house, but not too close. That's how I saw a bunch of deer within 15 feet of me this weekend, including two fauns at once.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hey to animals if its outside its theirs, they don't know squat. I saw that 'When Animals Attack' episode too, and had an encounter of my own with a 7-ft tall buck. It was pitch black and all I could make out was his antlers and eyes. I'm a good size guy and knew I was in for a fight if he went crazy after startling him while eating. I wont lie, I was shook, but knew not to scare him or I might be in real trouble. I was in an enclosed piece of property and just knew this deer might freak out. So I hauled a55 outta there hoping this deer wasn't behind me. I got away safely to some stairs he couldn't make so I knew I was okay. But then he took off and I felt the ground shake. That damn thing probably weighed more than 400lbs he was big as hell. Never go outside in the pitch blackness of 2 a.m.

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

How exactly does a squirrel go gangsta? I have theories but there is no way they are correct.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Deer will eat just about anything you put out there if squirrels and birds don't get to it first. Deer's favorite food is persimmon fruit

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

That's all about to change. The next "Cool Springs" is being planned at the 65/Peytonsville exit on the west side. That big field that runs east of 65 s of Peytonsville is about to be a massive development as well..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar