Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

We found rocks on Mars!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PhiSlammaJamma, May 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,370
    Websites like that are dangerous to gullible fools who think everything is a cover up.
  1. vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Moolah:
    $0
  2. cld12pk2go Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    The amount of energy required to power a normal auto is far, far greater than what is available through solar on the area anywhere close to the size of said car.
  3. cld12pk2go Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    As long as we are on Wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_of_energy

The idea that water can be used as a chemical energy source is just as valid as using carbon dioxide...i.e. lame.
  4. vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Moolah:
    $0
    Considering how water we use anyways, we would not have enough to run our cars. Solar panels are promising, but it'll be a while until they start to take over.
  5. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    NASA should drop some bacteria etc... on Mars and see what happens. hell drop some roaches on Mars and see if they can live and breed.
  6. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    maybe it's just me, but the last thing I'd want to do with a possible colonization project is to start with infesting it with ****roaches
  7. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    It does make you wonder about a competely predator free environment. If we are terraforming the planet, which we will no doubt one day do, which animals get to go, if any. It could be like paradise up there with no sharks, gators, or anything. It would be a total slap in the face to nature since we'd be in utter control of the whole planet. And imagine no roads. Just the biggest field of grass ever.

You already have three robots up there, none of which are dying either. And all of which are or were supposed to die. If you think life is amazing, how about these robots making a go of it. They are probably up there going, "Stupid morons sent us here too. Oh they don't even know what is about to happen."

I do hope they try to terraform it though. I think we can do it. What could go wrong?
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
    It sounds like the makings of a good outer space horror movie starring Sigourney Weaver.

NASA releases roaches to see how they handle the atmosphere. Roaches thrive. By the time the earth returns to colonize, they're 12 ft. monsters who eat the colonist and lay eggs in their stomachs.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,370
    Funny we have them on Earth they are called Mothers in Law.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.