We could've had Youboty...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titan Yapper, Apr 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan Yapper

Titan Yapper Only ONE Team Matters - TN Titans

Instead we have Travis Henry. That bites.

2. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

Henry isnt bad...

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

There's a chance Henry doesn't make the roster. Nash is an unknown but is cheap. With White, why do you need Henry?

He has little trade value but I don't think he's guaranteed to be on the roster when the Jets come to town.

4. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I was thinking I could have had a V8, but Youbooty? I don't swing that way.....not that there is anything wrong with that....

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

6. maximus

maximus Starter

:lol: :lol: :lol:

7. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I argued with my brother about this earlier. It was worth a third just to find out how good Henry would be. We wound up with pot-head Travis, but it could've been Pro Bowl Travis we got. Sometimes you have to take chances.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Nash may be cheap, but so is Henry. I think he gets another solid year to prove himself, as long as he stays away from recreational activities with Pacman.

9. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

If I had my choice, Brown and White. I like the combo. But Brown is probably gone next year. Henry deserves another chance sort of, but at his age, he ain't gonna change, he should have straightened up by now. And I think we all know that. So he should be cut too. White may be the only one left.

10. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

sorry, you don't draft lendale white and sit him on the bench...

he'll be playing without a doubt this year...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar