We could go 12-4 maybe 13-3...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan Yapper, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan Yapper

Titan Yapper Only ONE Team Matters - TN Titans

Could we get anymore conservative...

I feel like a kid in a candy story and not being able to enjoy myself. Can we allow ourselves to dream a bit. We haven't been able to do that for a while. Where are all these conservative wannies coming from. Use the force Luke. Trust your instinct. Let go of the past Luke.

2. Titanics

Titanics Guest

I'm thinking more around 10 wins for us this year. First things first though, we have to get to 3 and 1.

I live in Atlanta and people are actually trying to talk up the Falcons for this week's game.

I kindly remind them that they beat a Texans team (with virtually 0 weapons on offense) and their defense still allowed over 300+ yards through the air. VY is going to be as happy as a fat kid in a candy shop out there on Sunday.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

10 or 11 wins this season would be a dream for me. I'm not saying I don't think it can happen, I'm just saying that it would make me that happy. We've been out of the playoffs for too long. I don't care if we don't make it to the AFC championship, but I want to go to the playoffs.

However, there's a lot of football left to play. We'll see if we can hold up and make it. We need at least 8 more wins, and that isn't a cakewalk.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I just want to beat the colts. And go 5-1 in the division.

5. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I think we need to avoid getting too far ahead of ourselves. Lets be sure we win the games we should [Atlanta] and pull out some that maybe we are not expected to win.

Anything better than 8-8 for me is a plus. I think 9-10 wins would be very nice.

6. rick71

rick71 Camp Fodder

I just think it's great to be talking like this after being blasted all off-season by every member of the media and fans from every other team. A good nucleus of players exists within the Titans. We have a shot to win every game we play, but in some the chips won't fall in our direction. The old, trite expression of just taking it one game at a time definitely applies in this case. If this team can focus on one game at a time, the coaching staff will develop a plan for each that will allow them an opportunity to win. It has been an exciting season to watch the Titans, but I think it is going to get even more interesting as it progresses. Go Titans! Beat the Falcons!

7. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

:werd:

8. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

I like our chances this year and I like our schedule because we really have a chance to go out there and prove ourselves against some very good teams

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar