We could go 12-4 maybe 13-3...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titan Yapper, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. plato

plato Camp Fodder

I just want us to make the playoffs... What ever that takes..

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Problem is we could go 12-4 and still not win our division.

Seems to me 11-5 is a very realistic record that could give us the top wild card spot and a 5th seed in the playoffs. The colts and pats should probably be the 1 and 2 seeds so our real competition might be the steelers-ravens-bengals-broncos-chargers-jags and maybe the browns or texans.
    We are in a tough division but look for the afc north to beat each other up and the west with the chargers down is up for grabs and even the raiders can contend there.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

11-5 is realistic. We still have to play the Colts in Indy and both the game with the Jags and the two with the Texans are not going to be easy unless we get those games when they are down with injuries. You know the Jags are going to be ticked off after we embarrased them and Houston is an improved team barring injury. They gave the Colts a good game without their best offensive player and their last game lacked Green at RB. In short out toughest games might be in our own division.

We certainly can't take any win for granted. Even Atlanta could come in here and Harrington could toss another 300+ game on us. Our DC has a propensity of playing better defense against the best QBs but letting the marginal nobody types light it up.

4. whitevick331

whitevick331 Guest

ATL....85% chance to win (which joey harrington will show up. ATL could pull upset, but titans most likey will beat up on a discombobulated falcons)
    @TB.....50% chance to win (TB is showing that their D is good, but is their O)
    @HOU.....65% chance to win (Which HOU will show up, the one that was 2-0 or 0-2 after that)
    OK.....70% chance to win (with culpepper they now have some O, their D is really good though)
    CAR....50% chance to win (Any given week CAR can beat anyone, it is the most inconsistent team on this planet)
    JAX....55% chance to win (we already beat them, by 3 though,playing at home so thats why its not 50/50
    @DEN....50% chance to win (good team and @ DEN)
    @CIN....50% chance to win (O could show us who the real titans secondary is, advantage to CIN O, Advantage to titans D)
    HOU.....75% chance to win (at TEN, HOU will be in the mud by this game)
    SD......55% chance to win (SD always gives us trouble)
    @KC.....70% chance to win (bad team, even though they show flashes)
    NYJ.....75% chance to win (Pennington can not lead this team, Run game will get shut down by titans)
    @IND.....45% chance to win (they beat us the first game, and now they are playign at home)

Just saying, (even though i want them to win the rest of their games, this is just a break down of what might happen, because we play some good inconsistent teams.....
    Wins,ATL,HOU,NYJ, KC, OK, CIN/DEN, CAR/SD, TB?? total 10 or 9 wins
    Loses= @IND, CIN/DEN, CAR/SD, HOU, JAX, TB?? total of 6 or 7 losses

Titans get last wild card spot
    IND wins divison,
    Steelers win divison
    NE wins division
    DEN wins division
    SD wins wild card spot

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

one could easily argue Denver are not a good team.

Luck got Denver there first two wins, they are 0 -2 since then, with loses by over a TD.

They could easily be 0 - 4.

6. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Denver are extremely over-rated. They are a 6-8 win team MAX.

7. arcticboy

arcticboy Guest

exactly. Just pick em up and put em down one at a time.

8. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Playoffs would be great with me! It's hard to predict what direction teams will go. Honestly, i'm excited about being competitive again... If feels good not to stink!

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I totally agree. The leadership loss of Al wilson cannot be estimated. There D is not as good as it used to be.

10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

This is the NFL. Anything can happen.

We could end up losing our next three games, or we could go on a winning streak including beating out the dolts if we kept close throughout the game. I'm enjoying what we've done so-far, yet I'm not under-estimating any of our rivals.

With VY at QB, anything could happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar