WE CONTROL OUR DESTINY!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titantrusince82, Dec 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Bottom line, we win our next two, and we are in the dance!!!!! Hell YES!!!!!!

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

**** yeah!!

But I don't think winning the next 2 will do it ... we are gonna have to beat the Texans.

• High Five High Five x 5
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

not true. need to win all three to be for sure in playoffs.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Really proud of this team right now

Outside of 1-2 plays we did exactly as I was hoping we would, not much of that funky stuff that's cost us

Good job coaches

• High Five High Five x 4
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Coming into this Denver game I was of the belief that we need to win out to have a real shot at making the playoffs. After holding onto the win today I still believe that. 10-6 gets us into the playoffs, 9-7 or 8-8 will not. These last 4 games of the regular season are playoff games for us. Win and play another day, lose and we're done.

Our D really really stepped up today.

• High Five High Five x 4
  6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Toughest game left is next week. Mariota needs a short memory of this game. Arrowhead is gonna be crazy.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

Would liked to have seen more play action passes though, the running game was working today.

8. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • LOL LOL x 1
  9. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

All we have to do is win our next 2 and we are in!!!!! I just sent the following message (via text) to a Denver fan/friend of mine:

Them: Him: Y'all got the dirty play of the year

Me: Don't Care! Nice guys got us the 1st and 2nd overall picks (in back to back years).

I'll rather be relevant in Dec. (playoff contender) than in May (NFL Draft)!!!!!!!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

I would really love to see these guys make the playoff but even if we go 9-7 and come up one short, it is really hard to be disappointed in this team. Mularky deserves to be in the discussion for Coach of the year. Who would have thought that after that hire we would see such a drastic turn around in this team? Good Job all around guys. We are a solid secondary away from being legitimately one of the top teams in the league.

• Cheers Cheers x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar