Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

We better make a playoff appearance or IDK

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, May 22, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,615
    Its hard to believe we've now gone 4 years without making the playoffs. When we first became the Titans we were a perennial contender and it felt damn good, but that hasn't been the case in quite some time.

I hate to say it, but I think Ive almost forgotten what it feels like to have a "good" team.

Once upon a time I could wear my Titans jersey out with pride, I mean I still do wear it out to the bar on Sundays, but me and the guy in a Chiefs jersey get strange looks from people. Whats funny about that is it's Jet fans busting our balls. Yea you read that right, Jet fans get on me and the Chiefs fan like their team is half decent. Correct me if Im wrong but didn't the Jets pick ahead of the Titans this past draft... Yea thats Jet fans for you.

Anyways back to us. We have to make the playoffs, we have to. I once told myself Id never be a Browns fan cause it was pointless, well now we're the Browns, or we're close. I can't take losing anymore, it sucks ass.

I used to tease Bengal fans years ago, and not only are we the new Bungals of the league, but the real ones are winning, its terrible.

I do feel our team has a shot at the playoffs in 2013, but we still have Munchak and Griffin on Titans grounds, so we could just as easily screw it all up again.

All I know is I wont stand for it anymore, if we tank the 2013 season early Im killing someone around here.

God bless you season ticket holders, you must like the taste of Pepto-Bismol. Hey maybe that should be the team name, half of you here are always asking for a new mascot and uniforms, how bout we be the Pepto-Bismols if we go 6-10 or 8-8 again?
  2. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $201
    IN RUST WE TRUST
    MilwaukeeTitan and titantrusince82 high five this.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,615
    I'm hoping you're talking about Ruston not Rusty
  4. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $201
    Yes Ruston Webster
    titantrusince82 high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,627
    Going 12-4 and losing in the AFCC game stinks just as much.
    Super Bowl or bust.
  5. SaintGanja420 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $6
    Bud Adams already said playoffs or clear house, but we are certainly not the Browns. You are severely over-reacting and kinda sound whiny. At least we're not Detroit.
  6. Tennessy XO @TennessyXO

McNair
    Moolah:
    $9,689
    Greg Williams will be named interim head coach by Week 10.

I GUARANTEE
  7. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $201

INRUSTWETRUST.JPG
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,812
    I'm fully expecting playoffs. Ruston has been a beast and made this team 100% better.
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    You just lost yourself a hi-5.
    Scarecrow high fives this.