We are just like the patriots....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, Jul 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AFJoe

AFJoe Guest

Well, I'm a Colts season ticket holder, so I guess I can say we have never been swept by the Texans either, in fact, we are 9-1 against the Texans. Oh, and Super Bowl Champs!!! :banned:

2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Vy is a different kind of Qb than Vick. If you dont understand that I am not going to explain it to you..look it up. Keep doupting our Qb...he feeds off of it.....TROLL

3. AFJoe

AFJoe Guest

That's funny. I already like Young better than Vick because Young doesn't kill dogs, but with that being said, I'll be right here no matter what. You let me know when Young takes you to the promise land, okay?
    As for understanding QB play, I'm a Colts fan, I understand great QB play, if you don't understnad that, look it up.
    P.S. I'm not a troll, but I wish you had one at QB.

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Ok, let me show you how this works.....to me, a true FOOTBALL fan doesn't go to other boards just to knock the other team, except maybe in the correct forum. I consider my self one of these.

You have a great QB, perhaps one of the greatest ever. But I am pretty sure, our AVERAGE Qb led us to a victory last year against the colts....look that up. I will let you know when he takes us there...and he will.

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Well with the way you are carrying on about this thread at Jaguars.com I figured you were a kitten fan.

6. AFJoe

AFJoe Guest

A "true football fan?' Well, since you are an ammo troop, how do you feel about a person scheduling all of his leave time to travel home to attend football games? Is that not a true fan?
    As for going on your board. This thread is hilarious, everyone on every board knows about it. How do you think I found out about it? It is on EVERY BOARD of all the other teams.
    As for you beating us last year, so what? It is the NFL, we lost to the Texans last year once too. That was when we lost 4 out of 5, we were starting 3-4 string guys, and getting abused, you guys should have won by more like the Jags did, but you hit a 61 yd FG to win, so goes the NFL. I would gladly lose to you twice next year if it means we are Super Bowl champs again.
    I'll be waiting for VY to lead you to the promise land, fingers crossed. :yes:

7. AFJoe

AFJoe Guest

No, I like you more than the Jags, easily. A jags fan is who pointed it out to me.

8. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

honestly...

http://mb.jaguars.com/Topic277817-7-1.aspx

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

lol, i guess im famous now!

:sarcasm:

classic

"even another titans fan shot it down"

guys, we are being mocked by Jaguars fans!!!

if anyone ever tries to say something positive on this site about the titans, it always seems to get raped and malested by other fans. why is that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar