We are in trouble now......very slim postseason hopes right now

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Nov 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

as of right now we are in trouble with the AFC standings sitution.

Browns - playing really well...currently @ 7-4
    Jags - also playing really well currently @ 8-3
    Titans - playing like **** currently @ 6-5

Browns Schedule - Arizona, Jets, Bills, Bengals, 49ers -- wow what a very very easy schedule for them...i think they will win at least 4

Jags Schedule - Colts, Panthers, Steelers, Oakland, Housten -- they should easily at least win 3...

Titans Schedule - Texans, Bolts, Chiefs, Jets, Colts - we need luck to get even 3 wins right now...

Browns - 11-4
    Jags - 11-4
    Titans 9-6

....im worried about our postseason hopes....b/c we are really behind...and i think its easy to see that unless the browns or jags crumble....we prob wont make the playoffs

2. soopacee

soopacee I'm Blaine Bishop

yeah, but look at the nonsense that had to happen last year for us to make the playoffs....all of it happened....then we blew it against the Pats

3. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

well thats because the fat lady who was on our payroll last year now appears to be hollering on all chordes. She's no longer conVINCEd. Probably Lenwhale sneaked into her kitchen late one evening and invaded her refrigerator .. that would explain it..

But on a more serious note.. although the Browns appear to have an easy schedule, the Steelers don't. They play the Bangals, and Pats during the next few weeks, along with Jacksonville and the Ravens. To be realistic, if we're going to catch somebody for a wildcard spot.. it'll be the Steelers.

Otherwise...

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dDjG9XlsHqQ&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dDjG9XlsHqQ&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

4. ZELL22

ZELL22 Starter

We missed our chance. The Jags are ballin and in rhythm, and the Brownies have a cake walk ahead of them, and the Steelers are too well coached to give it up. This might sound weird coming from a fan, but now I actually hope we finish the year out strong, but do NOT qualify for the post season for a couple of reasons.

1. This team is in dire need of that "something". There are too many times that the FO is decived and thinks b/c of the previous seasons success that we only need to "tweak" one thing or two, and we will be true contenders. Believe you me, I see that we need more than a "tweak".

2. The Players need to have that burnin feelin in their bellies, and that sense of urgency again. At the begining of the season it was there, but I think they have been fooled by their early success this season, and have been lulled into a sense of confidence that should not be there.

3. I am tired of getting way up, only to keep being let down by these guys. Now this may be a personal problem, but this team sours my whole Sun afternoon when they play like they have been playing.

As a whole, the product that we put on the field is an incomplete body of work, and the Artists Know as Bud, and Fish need to go back to the drawing board, and get to sketchin.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

And yet, if we win next week and the Browns lose, we control our own destiny again. It's not an impossible situation yet.

6. PickledMidget

PickledMidget Camp Fodder

The players don't seemed to be game prepared and the calls during the game are questionable. Fish needs to get the Coords on the same page.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

The defense has no heart, no head and no balls. Can't get much done without those.

8. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

So your picking Cleveland to win the division? I guess it'd make a refreshing change:)) Just checked out The Steelers schedule and i think they get 2 more wins, batimore and st Louis, but both of those are away i think and the way the Rams have picked it up of late so who knows what might happen,so 1 more win maybe.

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

We might be lucky to beat the Texans. Expect another 8-8 record the way I see it and that is if we improve. PLYOFFS-PLAYOFFS we will be lucky to win another game! That should have been Fisher's post game comments.

10. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Failing to beat the Jags on our home turf was the oracle of doom.

Beating the Faguars should be automatic. Since that didn't happen, rather than the sweep ruining the Jag's season, the loss ruined ours.

If we can't beat the Fags, then it is like not beating Houston, and that is just weak.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar