We are going to make the play-offs.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chris_Henry29, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

oh yeah? what are they then? last time I asked you that you told me to dump miracle grow in my shorts. What are the odds the Titans win three straight?

I'll be overjoyed if they do... but man.. I remember last year. I'm gonna guard my heart a little better this December. I don't want the week 17 blues.

2. hrudy18

hrudy18 Camp Fodder

Would be just our luck to win out, but don't make the playoffs. Everything fell into place last year, but we didn't pull our weight.

I think Bipolar is right. There is no reason to get ours hopes up about something that is a long shot. The Titans lost there playoff hopes on LP field last Sunday. If you want to go to the playoffs and you MUST win a game to go, then don't lose it. The players knew how important the game was and they still lost.

I hope I'm wrong and we do go to the playoffs, but I highly doubt we win out and get in.

3. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Will everyone be this downbeat if we win and Cleveland lose Sunday? It'l be back in our hands and i like the chances of us winning out(if the colts rest players) and the Browns losing another one(wrong side of a shootout with Cincy). Anyway Peytons nearing the end of his career soon and the division and 2 extra wins a year will be ours. The Titans time will come,just need about 5 new players and a new OC and DC.:yes:

4. hrudy18

hrudy18 Camp Fodder

I'll stop being this down beat when the announcer at the Titan's game says "Playoff Tickets are on sale now in the front office, please place your deposit today".

5. desfletcher316

Who knows?You may get your wish.

6. hrudy18

hrudy18 Camp Fodder

I'm hoping i do!

7. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

If we win out and the Jags lose to Pit and Houston, we would have the same record and a better division record. We'd get in over them, I believe.

8. desfletcher316

Our division record would be 4-2 compared to their 2-4.:yes: Could get the 5th seed if were lucky.:hmm:

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Dude- your playing not to lose- just like Schwartz. Guard your heart?

You need 4 scoops per day.

Let's see. Titans versus KC. I'd say odds are 2 to 1 we win. Titans versus NYJ? 3 to 2 we win. Indy? 2 to 1 if they rest their starters. It would be nice if all the other teams realized how painful our last loss and just forfeit the games to us. That way we wouldn't have to "guard our hearts" or not "get the blues".

Dude- you know I'm right. What the hell fun is cheering for a team if you already know if they are going to win. Faith man= belief in things unseen. Get some.

All you mamby pamby puta-mouths need to make a stand for the Titans. According to all of you- we just ought to mail in the season.

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Before the SD game I said we would lose to the Chargers, then win out and grab the last Wild Card spot. That would put us at 10-6, which is also what I predicted in preseason our record would be this year.
    :yes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar