We are going to make the play-offs.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chris_Henry29, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

I have a feeling deep down that the Browns and Bills will show why they have sucked for the past few years in the last 3 games. We will show why we are a top 5 defense. And we will make the playoffs.

2. Dark_Tower

Dark_Tower Camp Fodder

All the Titans can do now is win out and hope for the best. Considering what this team has been through the past couple of years, I'm just glad to even be talking playoffs and seeing the team with a winning record.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Ryan's gut feeling is the kiss of death. :hang:

4. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

I like how guys are saying if we win end up making the playoffs we won't have deserved it and backed into the spot. If we make the playoffs more than likely we will have won 4 out of our last 5 games. I wouldn't exactly say that's backing our way in.

5. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

If we win out we make it in. The Browns will lose two if they get beat by the bills. IF we win out. Gotta go to Indy. We better hope Peytons got the flu and taking the week off. The next two are wins if we don't beat ourselves. It will all come down to week 17. I can see the Browns losing to the Bills and Cinci. Well depending on which Cinci team shows up. Hey the jags could completely fall apart. They have done it before... You got to believe the Steelers will beat them after sundays beat down. Oakland in week 16! well maybe not... But The Texans to finish the season could be a tough game. The Browns finish with Bills, Cinci and 49ers. None of those teams are a walk in the park for the Browns. The Bills are on a roll. The Bengals HAVE to win! The niners helped us out last year beating Denver in the last game. It could happen again.... The bills are not gonna win out. Gotta play the Giants sucks for them.

6. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Best post I've seen in a long time. Major props, BP. This post was my complete reaction to the first page in this thread. I know I'm late in commenting (been busy this week), but thank you, I'm so tired of the people who've been on the site for a few months and start telling other people that they aren't fans.

Also, a college sophomore shouldn't misspell bipolar, especially when it's on the page in front of them. Either you aren't in college, or you should pay more attention to your posts. I prefer to read logical english.

On the topic, not the poster... It's possible that we'll make it, and if we win out, we deserve to go. The reason I'm not getting excited is because I don't think that we're winning out. This team hasn't given me any reason to expect it. I'll be watching and cheering, but I don't think it's happening. I drove into town on sunday thinking that we needed to come out strong and play the chargers tough, that we needed albert to really show up, and that we needed to win to be in a good position. I don't know how others felt, but I felt good in the first half. The stadium was loud, the crowd was really into it. The defense came to play, and really showed up. But the offense let us down. The defense wore out. And we went home losers. I don't see us pulling off enough of a rally to make the playoffs. We had a thread a few weeks ago about the defining moment of our season? It was the chargers game... starting out strong, have things in our control, and not finishing out. That's disappointing.

If anyone wants to say I'm not a fan because I feel this way, don't bother. I don't claim to be nearly as committed money-wise, or effort wise (I drive three hours to the games, but I have a place to stay for the weekend for free). But hey, anyone who puts in enough time to post regularly on this message board deserves the respect of being called a titans fan (except overalls or the colts trolls). Instead of calling names, why don't you make a reasonable argument about why the nay-sayers are wrong, and why things are likely to change? "Because the titans are the best, and are destined to make it" or "I've got a feeling" are not reasonable, nor are they really arguments.

8. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

?

9. mdfan

mdfan Starter

Here's a poll that is on the NFL.com homepage - here's hoping that 90% of the votes are wrong

Which team will claim the AFC's sixth wild-card spot?

Browns 60%

Bills 11%

Titans 10%

Broncos 12%

Texans 4%

Total Votes: 6548 Results as of 1:23 am CST 12/13/2007

10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

You don't wanna know, and it's not directed at you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar