We are going to make the play-offs.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chris_Henry29, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Titans beat Jets 10-6, odds of making the playoffs up 30.8% to 50%

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Again, silly gibberish, not answering anyone else's points, or the specific problems pointed out with your own original posts. If you feel that you can just ignore others, why shouldn't they be able to ignore you?

3. Yea... Yea... Faith is a beautifuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuulllllllllll Thing to believe in. I for one am glad that I have it, because I don't look on the bad side of anything. Faith will lead you a long way. Go Titans thank you for a amazing magically season. I'm proud of this team no matter what anyone says about them.

p.s. give it up for Chris Henry for taking a NO CALL HELMET TO HELMET HIT. I can't believe there was no flag for that. That was a helmet to helmet shot and poor chris henry held onto the ball and got up like a beast. Screw the refs!!!! Go titans. Thank you all on this board that doubted me and what not I love you alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.................................

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Good for you dude:yes:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Speaking of the Henry plantation, should that have been a penalty? Or is helmet to helmet for WRs and QBs only?

6. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

You gotta admit, ChrisHenry did keep faith throughout this entire thing

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Props to Henry, alot of hate the past few weeks, but the only believer

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Belief is one thing, reasonable argument/statement is another.

9. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

I admire his enthusiasm!, how far out it may be sometimes.
    Here's to you dude!!:beerbang:

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:toast:

you the man CH!!! I still maintain that if I had gotten on the kool-aide train it would have de-railed... but you sir, are TRUE BLUE!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar