We are going to make the play-offs.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chris_Henry29, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CNYTitanFan

CNYTitanFan Guest

Exactly...it never bodes well when any team has to start counting on other teams to make the playoffs.

2. CNYTitanFan

CNYTitanFan Guest

Anal Dwelling Butt Monkey :ha:

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The Browns can't continue their luck, it will run out like it did for us last season.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I am glad to get the Steeler news. Thanks. It really opens up some additional doors. The Ravens are not that bad. They certainly have some talent and Troy Smith may actually liven up the offense. It can't get any worse anyway. I think they have a chance because the D is good, and their O has lots of talent.

There is a lot to look forward too. Things would have to go really bad for us not to get in. There are six game of interest, and two of them push us into the six spot.

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think the funniest thing is that no matter what Cleveland does, it helps us. That is a really amazing. Have you ever heard of that before? It's almost too perfect. Even if the bengals screw this up, we've got something to celebrate. I'm almost in shock. It's too good to be true.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Titans beat Chiefs 26-17, odds of making the playoffs up 3.7% to 19.2%

1 in 5 shot is 5 times more likely than 25 to 1 long shot.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

[​IMG]

Jay, what is this picture of?

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

a half full glass of water or 5 times as much water as last week.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

10. Hmmmmmmm..........................................................

Waiting list for haters/Bandwagon Fans!!!

Hate on me.....:moon2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar