We Are All Witnesses.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Nov 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turf

turf Practice Squad

i was on ian cummings's twitter page and he says he will be add that 99 yard drive to next year's "madden moments" first thing in the morning. for those that don't know, ian is the lead developer for madden and he is a huge titans fan.

http://twitter.com/iAn_cummings

2. 24

24 Starter

Easily the greatest drive of the season, and not one front page article. And, I'm usually not one to complain about lack of national attention.

3. AH3

AH3 Rookie

Yeah, Britt was huge on that drive. He made a great play to get that first 1st down when we were backed up to our own end zone and he made a phenomenal catch and took that hit to catch the game winner. Big props to him, especially after losing that fumble and coming back strong.

I also agree about the captain thing. If not before today, then definitely now. Vince proved his leadership and ability to stay cool and come through in the clutch today. He deserves that "C" on his jersey next week.

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I never saw John Elway's drive (except old clips but it doesn't count since you know it's coming) but that IS the best game winning drive I've ever seen in college or pros.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar