We are a BAD team

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

BUT with Randy Moss we're a SUPERBOWL TEAM!!!!

You don't know what you're talking about!!!

2. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

Bottom 10 in the NFL easily.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Until today, I really thought we were a good team, and an outside shot at Superbowl team.

Wrong, again! This is not a good team.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

More like a miracle.

5. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

+1

Quickly losing faith in Fisher, Young, Cecil and Dinger

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. globelieves

globelieves Starter

Fisher alluded to making some changes other than the quarterback position...I don't think the d-fence left him smiling today.

7. moose4now

moose4now Starter

And, that's where changes need to be made before anything else is done.

And, for those who continue to say that we are "a bad football team?" We're certainly not the best team in the NFL. But keep in mind, we are still one game ahead of where we were at this point last season.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don\'t think we\'re a bad team.

We\'re a stupid team.

Stupid penalties (which I don\'t see how you blame coaches for penalties. Especially personal fouls).

Inability to change it up. Whether it be covering TEs or RBs in the flat or offensive philiosophy, Coaches don\'t change anything.

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Gunny, how many third downs have we given up the last three weeks? Our D is struggling BAD. Offense looked ok, but the D...man....this was a painful one to say the least.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

When it starts becoming a trend (which it has), that shows a lack of discipline. And that's all about coaching. If your team consistently plays stupid football I can't see how you DON'T blame coaching.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar