Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

We almost certainly have to win the division to make the playoffs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by World Peace, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. memphis_raven Starter

Moolah:
    $630
    Several teams are in the same boat - gotta win those divisional games or sit at home. Injuries are always the big unknown that could change things for any team.

BTW - I am going to attend the Redskins game with my wife and kid this weekend. Looking forward to another game in that stadium.
  2. quagliero Teh Awsum

Moolah:
    $5
    That would definitely make one intense game, pretty much the division on the line. However, I really see us losing in Houston. Typical Titan style. :rolleyes:
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,380
    Not really. Thankfully the Colts are 1 - 2 in the AFC South. We split with them and take care of the rest of the South we are good.
  3. Coov Rookie

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $67
    Pats, Jets, Ravens, Steelers are all going to the playoffs so of course Wild Card is not even an option.

Our goal is to win the SB, not just make it to the playoffs. I want that team that beat the Giants, Eagles, Cowboys, Jags, and our D from the Steelers game... not the one who lost to Miami, Broncos, SD, and the O from the Steelers game.

It is in our hands and we have to earn it with our Jekyll & Hyde play? That is not going to cut it. We just need to get it together and make our push starting... now!
  4. quagliero Teh Awsum

Moolah:
    $5
    As long as we don't have to play any backup or third string QBs down the stretch, we should be okay.
    1 people high five this.
  5. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    That's what I was saying, I was just also saying that I think that we have a much better chance to beat them on Thursday night at home than the last week of the season at their place. We'll see though. I hope it doesn't come down to that last game. I hope we're playing for the 2nd or 3rd seed rather than the 4th at that point, though I don't think it's as likely.
  6. costarica2 Banned forever

Moolah:
    $268
    I don't think our passing D is gonna make it clearly Verner has been a no show the last two games Hope is getting slow and people figure out our Wide DEs system.

Texans colts and Jags will kill us in the air.So we are gonna have to find another way to get in.
  7. Titanic_Sub Starter

Moolah:
    $1,128
    Another fan that thinks CB's suck if they aren't getting INT's....:hmm:
    1 people high five this.
  8. VA_Titans Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    This is true cause Pats or Jets will get one wildcard spot, and I see the steelers or the ravens getting the other one.
  9. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    Odds are this is the case. However, the Raven's don't really look like a lock for the playoffs they way they seemed earlier in the season. They have appeared beatable and that defense isn't as tenacious as it has been in the past. They're good, but they're in the same position as us. The second best team in a tough division who needs to do some winning to secure a spot.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.