watching legarrette blount

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by imbread, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imbread

imbread Starter

is it me? it makes me sick watching him do so good , nice move titans!!

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Did you see him get stuffed on fourth and one then fumble? Pretty sickening.

Get him to shuffle his feet behind the line of scrimmage and that play will go down as a loss of two. Let him build up momentum and it's a gain of five.

3. thickfreakness

thickfreakness Practice Squad

I kinda thought they've should've blown that play dead after forward progress. Tampa is also gonna utilize him on third downs now that Earnest Graham is out for the year. Sucks we don't have him, because I think he's gonna have a solid second half season if his knee holds up.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

No good runningback gets stuffed on 4th and 1 or fumbles.

5. Fry

6. damersbrah

damersbrah Special Teams Standout

I could only imagine the dominating performances he'd put up running behind our stout O-line.

7. Fry

Blount just smacked a guy in the face and got a 15 yard penalty. Ha!

8. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

And he just threw that right hand for an unsportsmanlike like penalty. Undrafted for a reason. If you think Stone hands Blount is even an average back you're an idiot.

9. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Stephen Hawking has better hands, put down Madden 12 and read a respectable scouting site.

10. thickfreakness

thickfreakness Practice Squad

Lol he does have horse hand syndrome. I'm not saying he's going to destroy defenses this seond half, but he's the biggest weapon on that offense. Freeman is a joke, much like your fanhood.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar