Watch out Steve, all is a setup!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Mex#1TitanFan, May 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. According to this story from CBS,Clark Judge is saying that sooner or later McNair will be in Baltimore, and a lot of us think the same way, but according to Clark, Baltimore wants to start Steve and keep pressure on Boller, to develop into his starter of the coming years, my question is: McNair is going to go to a similar situation like in Tennessee with Vince Young, why would McNair accept starting this year for the ratbirds, if Boller is still in its future plans? I think Steve should restructure his deal in Tennessee and do the same job that Baltimore is thinking of him and retire in 2 tone blue!!!

Post your comments

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9445338

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

3. You are right but if we can only restrucure the ravens offer and give him more than one year to demonstrate what he can do it but if he canĀ“t get the job done let's turn to Vince...

Baltimore is only thinking a year, but maybe Steve will be down by the 5th week of this season, and we will be laughing at Baltimore and feeling sorry for our great ex QB.

4. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

That is the best and most right on article i've seen covering the Mac situation
    Thanks Mex#1TitanFan for bringing it to us

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm done with McNair. Fellas... when you break up with a girl, do you pine for her and wish she would come back and stay? Move on people.

6. What, you've never wanted post-breakup sex? :ha:

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

didnt think Star Wars geeks ever had sex....or a girlfriend...or a life...:winker:

8. or were sports fans? :ha:

What can I say... I'm a walking paradox...

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

two words : ask Kimberly

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Not only does Mac get more money going to the Ravens, Boller is a lot less of a threat to Mac than Young. In Nashville the fans will be screaming for Young the first time Mac throws an int or gets dinged. Mac will have a lot more love in Baltimore IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar