Washington/McNabb - wth?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Dec 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Something Fishy about this...

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

No doubt

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Maybe Shanahan found out about McNabb and Haynesworth playing Madden together.

4. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

Trying to assure themselves a good draft position to draft a QB?

5. mdfan

mdfan Starter

When McNabb is benched in favor of Grossman that's the only thing that makes sense - well bet on the Cowboys this week

6. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

The Redskins are a mess... someone else asked how you justify being a Titans fan. Well I grew up a Skins fan in the Gibbs/Riggins glory days. I still have to like them, but I feel bad for my parents and brother that are stuck there. The whole organization has been a circus for over a decade.

When you can't get the most out of guys like AH or McNabb, and you have both of them on your bench you just aren't a good coach.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Shanahan is an idiot. Why would you trade a 2nd for McNabb if you're not gonna make him your guy and keep him your guy? Makes no sense at all. These old school coaches need to get out of the game already.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Titans Blue

Titans Blue Camp Fodder

this is a decision that cant be justified!!!!!! If i were a skins fan id be really pissed right now. Fisher probobly gave shanahan advice on how to get kicked out of washington!

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Look out for McNabb the journeyman in the near future...
    Cards, Phins, Steelers.. etc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar