Was Jeff Fisher really the problem?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Fisher is about to get a new coaching gig. I'm certain he'll suck. After watching him coach for 17 years I'd say I'm an expert on Fisher.

I'm also certain that not matter how bad and outdated he is ESPN and his apologists here will continue to see him through rose tinted glasses.

I'm really looking forward to his return, mainly because it won't be here. Can't wait to see which turds he hires for his staff. Fisher is a joke.

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I'm tired of hearing about Fisher.

Can we move this to the "All Things VY" thread?

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I have no problem when people are critical for valid reasons like the lack of playoff wins. Not sure what scouting has to do with Fisher.

You are aware that an nfl team has an entire dept of scouting and a VP and GM in charge of that right? What was
    Floyd Reese doing here for 13 years?

I guess fisher is responsible for the cap hell probable also. Do you think the head coach also negotiates contracts?

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Or just lump the VY and Fisher chit in a "Dead to Me" thread?

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

For a guy who is a self proclaimed expert on fisher you sure don't have many pointed things to say about the issue. Anything fisher sucks?

6. therealtrueblue

therealtrueblue Camp Fodder

so your saying the HC has nothing to do with who the franchise drafts?

Who said anything about our cap problems?

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I've debated this in great detail over many threads. Fisher apologists can't be won over. I prefer to let his next tenure do the talking.

8. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

First smart thing not dictated by unwarranted hate you've said in this topic! Don't worry, you'll come up with excuses why he's successful despite him with his new team.

Don't be surprised when he takes the Indy job. He know he can win the division every year with excellence at the Qb and terrible coaching at the other 3 AFC South teams.

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

anyone can win the division with peyton manning.....

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

So according to damersbrah, dbc, and RollTide, all of Jeff Fisher's shortcomings were because his QB's all sucked. Did I get that right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar