Was Jeff Fisher really the problem?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. damersbrah

damersbrah Special Teams Standout

I'd like to see where he publicly stated such, and under what exact context. The guy obviously needed some time away from football, no doubt about that. At the end of the day he still is a regular guy with a family. We got beat down 59-0 because we ran into the juggernaut that was the Patriots' offense against a team plagued with injuries and starting rookies all over the defense. When you lose 59-0, you can't place blame on one specific area. A loss that horrendous is a total team failure.

2. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Haha this should be added to the rules or at least a warning for new members to the forum.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

And it all starts with a coach that didn't have the team prepared to play.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Marks sucks as much as the above comment

got too purge all the Tejas & bammer crap from the Titans roster

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. damersbrah

I'd still like a link to where he publicly stated he stopped reviewing film and preparing for opponents, I've head plenty rumors of such but never any concrete evidence.

6. damersbrah

Why did I hurt someone's feelings?

7. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

They may have been prepared to play...but the coordinators to call plays or bring the appropriate game plan??

That, too, falls under the HC's responsibility.

8. terapinfly

terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

I was just telling a buddy that I didnt think that Munchak had the emotional stuff need to get a team ready for war!

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Quiet career as a backup lol. So why was his agent running on the practice field at Baptist demanding as trade so Billy could start some other place?

Among VY, KC and Volek which QB would you want to run your team for the next 5 years? Would you expect to win with him?

Case closed.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Mike Lombardi on nfl network talking about the Eagles' needs for next year.

"They need a backup QB"!!!!!

I guess it was Fisher's fault that VY was an abysmal failure this year with the Eagles?

From 04-10 Fisher had backup caliber QBs(Young,KC,Volek) start 88 f**king games! Yet the Titans won more than half of those games.

And this guy can't coach?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar