Was Jeff Fisher REALLY the issue?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gofastfreeman

gofastfreeman Camp Fodder

to answer the question. jeff fisher was not the issue but he was an issue. Fisher had to go, he had just been here to long.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think I'd go gay just to get Gruden here.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

Gruden really seems to like Locker. I wonder if he might consider it after Bud dies. Don't mean that to sound cruel, but I think Adams is so old that his decision making is affected. As far as that goes, I don't think he's ever been a good owner, but now he is just awful. I could understand why Gruden might not want to work for Bud, but does anyone here think he might consider coaching for our new owner?

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I miss Coach Fish...really wish we would've kept him. I was never a fan of firing him. Yeah, he was an a-hole sometimes, but he was a great coach.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. damersbrah

damersbrah Special Teams Standout

No, he wasn't. Though we might be only marginally better with Fisher instead of Munchak. Ultimately a coach will only be as successful as the quality of player he has on the field. This team lacks talent, that is the issue.

6. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

I can say with full confidence...

NO

7. J Falk

J Falk Starter

You make a great point...I forgot how much Gruden loves Locker as a QB. That and the fact that he loves being in the south makes me think we actually have a realistic chance of landing him...

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I am not sure if we would be any better off with Fisher right now, this team is so deep in transitional mode its not even funny.

9. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

I agree, the talent on this team is lacking. Of course combine that lack of talent with this coaching staff and we get the product on the field

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think we have sufficient talent......we have more talent than to get blown out like this every week. This is 100% coaching IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar