Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Was Jeff Fisher REALLY the issue?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Oct 7, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. gofastfreeman Camp Fodder

George
    Moolah:
    $30
    to answer the question. jeff fisher was not the issue but he was an issue. Fisher had to go, he had just been here to long.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,503
    I think I'd go gay just to get Gruden here.
    Titans Eternal and Ghost high five this.
  3. Anthony4Titans Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,046
    Gruden really seems to like Locker. I wonder if he might consider it after Bud dies. Don't mean that to sound cruel, but I think Adams is so old that his decision making is affected. As far as that goes, I don't think he's ever been a good owner, but now he is just awful. I could understand why Gruden might not want to work for Bud, but does anyone here think he might consider coaching for our new owner?
    J Falk high fives this.
  4. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,948
    I miss Coach Fish...really wish we would've kept him. I was never a fan of firing him. Yeah, he was an a-hole sometimes, but he was a great coach.
    Shanvhere high fives this.
  5. damersbrah Special Teams Standout

George
    Moolah:
    $401
    No, he wasn't. Though we might be only marginally better with Fisher instead of Munchak. Ultimately a coach will only be as successful as the quality of player he has on the field. This team lacks talent, that is the issue.
  6. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,894
    I can say with full confidence...

NO
  7. J Falk Starter

Moolah:
    $13,948
    You make a great point...I forgot how much Gruden loves Locker as a QB. That and the fact that he loves being in the south makes me think we actually have a realistic chance of landing him...
  8. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,503
    I am not sure if we would be any better off with Fisher right now, this team is so deep in transitional mode its not even funny.
  9. wrench248 Starter

Moolah:
    $1,794
    I agree, the talent on this team is lacking. Of course combine that lack of talent with this coaching staff and we get the product on the field
  10. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,503
    I think we have sufficient talent......we have more talent than to get blown out like this every week. This is 100% coaching IMO.