Was Jeff Fisher REALLY the issue?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

I mean come on! Look at us, I honestly do not think it was all Fisher, and I am sicken on how BAD we are, I honestly expect us to go 1-15, BUT the sad thing is .............THERES NO ON IN THE DRAFT THAT IS #1 and will help us tremendously and when we do draft that #1, we can not legitimacy improve that player to great playing status.

Coaches will be fire, don't think soon but can't be soon enough.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

He was an issue on his own, content with not getting anywhere and just being good enough.

Don't let our struggles make you content with his track record. Atleast we tried to get something going.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

One of several issues. I personally think Munch being a Fisher disciple has some significance. Think about it. Are any of his former staff doing anything good?

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

how did we even try? We hired his disciple who is no doubt a worse coach than him. We shot ourselves in the foot...Fisher wasn't the greatest coach but he was good ENOUGH to win games.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. RTH

RTH Meh...

Fisher was an issue and needed to be addressed/gotten rid of.

However... He didn't exactly put up a fight because he saw where the team was headed and knew to get out before a team coached by him became ABYSMAL.

6. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

Fisher was a problem and him leaving was a positive for this team, but keeping his disciples who are inferior coaches was the problem.

7. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Fisher isn't a terrible coach, but his 2 playoff wins in like 12 years or something and his conservative, old school mentality meant it was time for the this franchise to move on in a different direction. Note I'm not putting it on Fish. We also had no franchise QB and lost key players on from our elite defense (including Jim Schwartz and Jim Washburn)after 08.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

**** Fisher. He ruins rb's.

9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Fisher's time was up here. He wanted out.

10. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

Problem is I don't think we can get a big name coach so who knows how many of these scrubs we will have to go through until we find a good coach. Scary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar