Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Was Jeff Fisher REALLY the issue?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Oct 7, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Shanvhere Elite

Moolah:
    $168
    I mean come on! Look at us, I honestly do not think it was all Fisher, and I am sicken on how BAD we are, I honestly expect us to go 1-15, BUT the sad thing is .............THERES NO ON IN THE DRAFT THAT IS #1 and will help us tremendously and when we do draft that #1, we can not legitimacy improve that player to great playing status.

Coaches will be fire, don't think soon but can't be soon enough.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $93
    He was an issue on his own, content with not getting anywhere and just being good enough.

Don't let our struggles make you content with his track record. Atleast we tried to get something going.
    Titans Eternal and Fry high five this.
  3. Anthony4Titans Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $4
    One of several issues. I personally think Munch being a Fisher disciple has some significance. Think about it. Are any of his former staff doing anything good?
  4. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    how did we even try? We hired his disciple who is no doubt a worse coach than him. We shot ourselves in the foot...Fisher wasn't the greatest coach but he was good ENOUGH to win games.
    nickmsmith high fives this.
  5. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,744
    Fisher was an issue and needed to be addressed/gotten rid of.

However... He didn't exactly put up a fight because he saw where the team was headed and knew to get out before a team coached by him became ABYSMAL.
  6. wrench248 Starter

Moolah:
    $1,793
    Fisher was a problem and him leaving was a positive for this team, but keeping his disciples who are inferior coaches was the problem.
  7. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,274
    Fisher isn't a terrible coach, but his 2 playoff wins in like 12 years or something and his conservative, old school mentality meant it was time for the this franchise to move on in a different direction. Note I'm not putting it on Fish. We also had no franchise QB and lost key players on from our elite defense (including Jim Schwartz and Jim Washburn)after 08.
    J Falk high fives this.
  8. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $10,678
    **** Fisher. He ruins rb's.
  9. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,535
    Fisher's time was up here. He wanted out.
  10. wycheck28 Starter

Moolah:
    $132
    Problem is I don't think we can get a big name coach so who knows how many of these scrubs we will have to go through until we find a good coach. Scary