Was Fisher's comments on Volek right or wrong?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 20, 2006.

?
  1. Yes. It was a good move.

37 vote(s)
    78.7%
  2. No. It was the wrong move.

10 vote(s)
    21.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

What was wrong with the George, Mason, Carter and Rolle situations?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's certainly more entertaining.

3. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

Personally, I would have loved to have seen Billy come out and rip the entire coaching staff a new one. Not that it would've done any good, or anything, but they deserve it. Our team is in total disarray right now and I think it falls on the shoulders of the coaching staff.

Without naming names.... I have a friend who is good friends with one of the Titans players. He was told that nobody in the locker room feels like, or acts, they're apart of a team. They all just show up to work like it's a regular job and they have to be there.. The team is lost folks. Fisher is either going to have to go or he's going to have to do some serious firing starting with both coordinators. It gonna get ugly.

4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

The comment Fisher made, "No one wanting to be traded will play on this team"......explain Chris Brown.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

don't forget Sirmon

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Wasn't it already established it was Brown's agent, not Brown?

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

And a good distraction from the current play of the Tennessee Titans.

"Norm, a lot of the players are really down. I'm taking a ton of heat for signing your boy. I think they're going to come after Schwartzie in the night and you by the morning. Thank goodness Bud said I was safe."

"Yeah, Jeff. It's a shame we can do something to shift the focus."

"Uh, Norm. I might have an idea."

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

you say that as a joke but i wonder how true it is :ha:

10. MsTitan

MsTitan Camp Fodder

Eddie George played how many years for the Titans? I think he deserved a little more respect that what they showed him. If they didn't want to resign him then they should have just told him upfront instead of making him out to be a bad guy. Mason, Carter and Rolle were all part of the purge a few years ago. Mason did an interview the day before and said that he had not heard from Titans, at all. They deserve better. Factor in the treatment of Godfrey, McNair. I'll have to say that the Titans did something to make Billy lash out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar