Warner out next week/Stars aligning?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dbc5631, Nov 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Anyone have more info on how serious Kurt Warners injury?
    What's next, Manning gets hurt the week before we play them?

Our luck from Week 1 to the BYE and our luck since has been like night and day!!

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Looks like it. I won't complain. I'd rather see Leinart play instead of Warner. For Sho.

3. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Yep I was thinking the same thing...I didnt think it was as bad as it looked because Kurt was walking around the bench after.

I'm sure he'll start but Arizona might not take a chance. They don't have anything to risk, they have their division basically locked up with SF falling each week.

4. Titansfan10

Titansfan10 Camp Fodder

Leinart Vs. Young in Nashville, that'd be some fun there... The Ravens and Steelers losing today was huge. The Bengals look to be falling apart as well... We want the Colts to keep winning, and have their only loss to be to us. The only way we have a chance at the playoffs is if we win out. It's a real possibility too...keep feeding CJ the ball and good things can happen.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. rastamon

rastamon Camp Fodder

one game at a time fellas, gotta win this mnf first;) lets go 10 and 28!!!1

6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

we will have to get very very lucky. we saw today that any team can beat any team in the nfl. KC beat Crapsburgh and Oakland beat Cinci. I have to look at everygame like a coinflip, because you never know when your team is just gonna have a bad game. You saw this the first 6 weeks of the season. Even though this team looks completely different, we still need alot of calls to go our way for all that to happen

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Gayton will never get hurt, and if he does get hurt Roger will kick Adam Jones out of the league indefinatly - that is just how serious that would be!

8. 24

24 Starter

More like the NFL rigged it so it'd be Young vs. Leinart.

9. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Even if we lose on MNF(I hope not!)
    Is gonna be a fun game.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

It took awful play from Collins for Young to be there next week. It took an injury for Leinart to see time vs. us next week. It does seem like the stars are aligning for these two. So is Fitzgerald due some bad luck too? (Madden cover boy has been outrunning fate)

How about Cutlers destiny? I didn't like this dude coming out, and still don't (he is good thou, or should be) and now Young's coming together, Leinart is getting a shot to, and Cutler is struggling. Honestly, if you asked me 3 years ago where these 3 would be in 2009, I'd have said something close to today's actual headlines. Didn't think Young would get thrown off course to get back on course, but owell it works.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar