Warmack wants Titans to draft McCarron

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by NcTitans_fan, Apr 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Uhm......who gives a damn what an underperforming 1st round pick wants? I wanted the team to draft a decent O-Lineman oh well.

BUT we did get shmankman!

2. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

We already have one career back up. We don't need a second...

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Nothing to see here. Carry on!

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Put it in the bank Chance Warmack will be a pro bowl guard in this league.

As for Dunce's Wayne's claim that Nick Saben kids can't compete in the nfl ask Mushin Muhammed, Derek Mason and Dwayne Bowe who all played college ball for him. They did pretty good and that's one position.

Dunce Wayne hates all southerners, black and white. He hates the south and all southern institutions and what is the greatest of all southern institutions? The university of Alabama!

He especially hates God's favorite football team because they arse raped his beloved Wolverines.

Dunce Wayne's opinions about the draft haver nothing to do with football. They have to do with geography, race and politics. He is wrong 85% of the time and the 15% he is right is only by chance. Like an chimp taking the wonderlic you have a 1 out of 4 chance of getting it right even if you can't understand the question.

Dunce thought Christian Ponder would be the bomb and Cam newton would be a total failure. He said that Earl Thomas would be a bust and that Patrick Peterson would be a bust. Note the trend here.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

You specifically said all blacks in the United States support Chris Brown. You don't have any ground to stand on. Outside of that one guy who didn't want to draft a black QB, you are hands down the most bigoted person on this board. How you can post that hateful rhetoric you do, with your son as your avatar, blows my mind. You should be ashamed of yourself.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Take the race argument out of this thread....

7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I don't feel ANYONE is racist on this board. The one d bag that was, we all torched and alienated as necessary.

8. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

4 pages of non sense for a comment that 98% of us would of made about a former teammate. Can only imagine what this thread would look like if he spun it the other way. :hang:

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

4 pages vs VY thread? Yea Ill take the recent 4 pages of nothing. This forum goes off the deep end at times with stories

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

How did anybody begin a race discussion? I mentioned that a poster's opinion is motivated by things other than football.

So I started a geography discussion also?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar