Warmack wants Titans to draft McCarron

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by NcTitans_fan, Apr 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Of course he wants AJ here. He's tryna **** McCarron's girl

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

If somebody is new and starting their first thread it might help to be honest. Warmack didn't say anything about Jake Locker or wanting Mccarron over him.

never hurts to try though since there are plenty of gullible dimwits who won't bother even reading what he really said.

Let's have a 500 post discussion about what Chance Warmack never said!

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Pro Football Talk

Pro Football Talk Titans News

[​IMG]

A year ago, the Titans drafted guard Chance Warmack with the idea that he’d help protect quarterback Jake Locker. Now Warmack is hoping the Titans draft a player who could become Locker’s replacement.

Warmack said on NFL Network that he’d love to see Tennessee draft his old Alabama teammate AJ McCarron.

“I hope we get him. I don’t know what round we can get him in, but I definitely want him in Tennessee,” Warmack said. “He’s a winner. He’s a great guy to be around and he’ll help the locker room. He’s not selfish as a quarterback and he’s going to make the right plays on the field. If he doesn’t start, when he gets drafted by the Tennessee Titans he’ll definitely help.”

The Titans wouldn’t draft McCarron with the 11th overall pick in the draft, but they might consider him in the second or third round. If so, they’d be drafting him with the idea that he’d eventually push Locker out of the starting spot.

Locker can’t be thrilled to know one of his linemen is rooting for that.

[​IMG]

4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

:rimshot:

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. NcTitans_fan

NcTitans_fan Starter

well when he says he would be our starter and would help the locker room and wants him in tenn... what else is that supposed to mean besides that he wants mccarons over locker..

if I were to say Alabama sucks...but not specifically say I hate Alabama its safe to assume I hate them based off it sucks...

6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

He doesn't say he'd be our starter he says hes a winner and if he doesn't start he'd be a great locker room guy he nevver said hed come and take jakes job i think chance knows jakes way.more talented

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

That's not what he said. He did not say that Mccarron would be our starter. You have a reading disability?

8. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

And I want Chance to not suck.

We don't always get what we want.

• High Five High Five x 6
  9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
    "I hope we get him. I don't know what round we can get him in, but I definitely want him in Tennessee," Warmack said. "He's a winner. He's a great guy to be around and he'll help the locker room. He's not selfish as a quarterback and he's going to make the right plays on the field. If he doesn't start, when he gets drafted by the Tennessee Titans he'll definitely help."
    """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

If some of you have trouble reading that get your mom to help.

Repeating something inaccurate over and over again does not suddenly make it accurate. Of course he wants the titans to draft more Bama players. That's news to some of you?

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

Couldn't give a damn less who our severely underperforming guard wants us to draft.

In fact this is even more reason not to draft McCarron.

• High Five High Five x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar