Warmack placed on IR

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Sep 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

J-Rob won't draft a Guard in the 1st round.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • Boring Boring x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Spains been solid, would be even better if Lewan stopped sucking next to him

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. GL2814

GL2814 Starter

I watched the Bears game and Sitton didn't look that great. Had quite a few penalties that killed drives. And I read an interview with Sitton and he made it pretty clear he picked Chicago because it was only a few hours away from his home. He didn't want to move his family.

4. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Very little. Rookie contract.

5. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Who'd they bring up?

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

That makes sense for a vet, he wasn't available through the waiver priority system so he would go where he wants.

7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

S Curtis Riley

8. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

So final Web picks still on the team next year. MM8, Morgan, Wright (?). That's it right? The notable ones anyway.

I'm worried with all of Webs busts that like overnight MM8 is just gonna turn into J Russell and we'll be screwed for 5 more years.

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Webster must have picked Damion Stafford?

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I just don't understand the universal concept of never drafting a player at that position that high just because he personally was disappointing.

It's true you can almost build an entire offensive line with mid and late picks but that is not unique to the guard position.

If you would use a 10th pick on an interior defense linemen then why not on an interior offensive linemen who blocks them?

Had we used that 10th pick on Travis Frederick nobody would be complaining about it. Had we used a 10th pick on either of the Pouncey brothers when they came out would that had been a bad investment? Both of those guys have made multiple pro bowls.

Nick Mangold made 7 pro bowls for the jets and would have been a good pick anywhere.

I have no problem drafting a center or guard 10th again provided proper due diligence is used on that pick. I hope we are not picking that high for a very long time.

For the record i wanted to take DJ Fluker with that 10th pick to play RG.

#80 RollTide, Sep 24, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar