Warmack placed on IR

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Sep 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

I think I read somewhere he has fallen off due to injuries. I think that place was here.

2. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

This is why I've only recently become a Titans fan. How on earth anyone doesn't immediatly jump ship after spending a #10 pick on a guard is admirable. If you're picking that high, odds are that Guard isn't your biggest problem.

To be fair, that draft was awful. But Webster's picks were even worse. There were still some solid to great players to be had, and you didn't necessarily need a crystal ball in order to know that.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

We drafted Warmack to protect Locker, so that Locker had time to throw the ball to Hunter, and then Hunter could make it easier for Sankey to run all over the place behind Warmack.

• LOL LOL x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
  4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

To summarize.....

We whiffed

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Big time.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Sorry for Chance that he got injured, but for the Titans long term program this is exactly what the doctor ordered. We are a re-building team and Warmack was on his way out. Might as well see what we have in Kline and Tretola. By the end of the season we should know whether we need to get further help at the OG spot or not. If Warmack had played all season then we would have had a question mark.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Never like to see a guy get hurt but next man up. Super disappointed with Warmack. Shouldn't see much of a dropoff (if any at all). Could very well be improvement lol. Kline is gonna slot in nicely IMO.

OL really is about chemistry so hopefully this doesn't mess with the unit as a whole.

8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I think we will be fine. The rest of the line is good enough. We need secondary help and some playmakers next. Getting rid of Warmack can only help us. Keep on gutting Webster leftovers Jrob!

9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I'm just eager to see how the Next Up will do. It's a complete mystery to all of us.

10. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Bye chance. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out. ANd in this case, I mean the door frame.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar