Want to get rid of Webster?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thaddeus43, Nov 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Titans fans are not as loud and boisterous as Jets fans. It would never happen here.
    Most of the fanbase would not even know who the GM is, much less pay to have a banner flown around.. that'd be my guess.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  3. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

What you talking about Willis?

4. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

I give Webster this year to impress me. After that he's done in my eyes. (he gets another change for the simple fact of how this draft class is looking and the Casey contract)

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

NYJ are worse than us. They have a bad QB situation, bad coaching, bad management, bad everything. Fans even suck.

Like I said before, thank God for the Jets, otherwise we'd be the worst NFL team.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I haven't seen much of anything yet that impresses me with his GM skills.

The OL's performance is a strong testament against him. They had better get something going this 2nd half.

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

A few years ago a group of us on this board priced up putting a full page Fire Scwartz add in the Tennessean. It wasn't cheap so never really got going but I think that we had a couple of thousand pledged. Seems stupid now in hindsight. :)

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. amy

amy Starter

I would like to get rid of the owners, GM, and maybe the coach, except he hasn't been here long enough to become truly awful like the other two. This franchise is just too dysfunctional to win much of anything.

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I've always liked Webster but my patience is thinning. I wouldn't fire him this summer, but if the team is an abomination next year, he definitely needs to be fired.

He's partially paying for Reinfeldt's mistakes also, but Webster has certainly made some awful moves (Oher, Levitre, Wimbley, Steve Hutchinson..possibly Warmack, Hunter and other 'busts' if they don't start playing better).

The Oher signing is especially BAD and really funny to me because everyone called it bad from the beginning but I remember Webster saying he watched every snap Oher took last year and there was other factors to his play (Flacco holding onto the ball too long possibly).. What the hell did Webster see? LOL??? He was flat out wrong LOL Oher is as bad as everyone said.

10. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I've never really liked webster. I always thought he was a condescending little prlck.

Perhaps his attitude defeats his ability to listen to reason when it comes to evaluating talent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar