Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Walking Dead

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big TT, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Moolah:
    $597
    I agree with you except for one small problem. The writers of this show are doing a horrible job of DEVELOPING characters. Seriously, I can't recall more than two of the characters' names because I really don't care about any of them. Except Daryl. He actually has a freaking personality. This show could be amazing, but the writers are screwing it up. Oh well, it's better than anything else on Sunday night.
  2. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,794
    I have the EXACT same problem. The only character I can name is Daryl. And my favorite character so far was the fat guy who got knee cap'd. Awesome character they had there, and they killed him off that quick.

But still, it is a great show. I liked season 1 better so far, but we will see what happens now that we are midway through season 2. Hopefully the kid and pregnant chick bite it. Sorry Jesus.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,664
    have you read the comics?

Woodbury crazies are comming and wth is in the barn???

[IMG]
  3. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,405
    This season is weak sauce... It's definately had a serious drop ^in entertainment... It's been a lot of wack useless filler eps... Just about to give this one up.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,922
    You are not invited to my zombie apocalypse survival bunker.
    1 people high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,922
    I finally read the first two graphic novels, good stuff!
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,607
    Don't let the door hit you..
  4. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    Sorry I guess we can only like everything about the show. It's not like 75% of the people I've seen talk about the show have agreed the direction the 2nd season has gone away from what was working or anything..
  5. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $10,676
    It's called fleshing out characters, if you want nothing but a zombie kill zone go play a freaking video game. I like that we are getting to see the dark sides of some characters, makes it a much better show.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,922
    The first episode of the 2nd season is the best episode of the series. I've enjoyed this season as much or more than the 1st.