Walking Dead

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big TT, Oct 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Ugh, please no.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Who's going to die next?

My money is on Daryl or Hershel.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Considering this is how it works in the Romero zombie flicks (When hell is full the dead will walk the earth) and all newly dead return it's not quite the revelation they had intended.
    You posted previously that the deal with Jenner was a writer's mistake (lol) so which is it?

4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Herschel is next. Then the 2 girls he is looking after will have to rely on Rick. Shane just should of shot Rick in the fkin face when he had the chance. He *was* a better father/leader imo, cus he would do anything that was necessary. And in the end, he didn't shoot and kill Rick when he had the chance. Rick killed HIM.

When stuff is actually happening, this is my favorite show on TV. Very excited for this season last episode.

5. Alex1939

Shane was a psychopath. Rick should've recognized his decent into total madness earlier.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

With Shane now gone, if Daryl were killed off too the show would just be the group sitting around a campfire all the time singing kumbaya and waiting for the zombies to kill them.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I didn't really see it that way. I think they made him look so much more like a psychopath in this most recent episode that it actually seemed kind of forced IMO. He was definitely a "wild card", or whatever you may want to call it. But a lot of the things he got so upset about I could totally understand. If I were in a situation like that where the stakes were so incredibly high and I felt our "leader" wasn't making safety our #1 priority I'd get pretty heated too.

I was with Shane 100% on the barn. BEYOND dumb to leave a ton of walkers in a shabby wooden barn while you sleep a couple hundred feet away.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Hershel is a goner. He's not leaving his farm. Hopefully that old lady whos daughter died is next. She doesn't nothing for the group but be annoying.

Hopefully those are the only two that go, and maybe Otis' wife.

If Daryl dies, i'm going to be so pissed.

9. Alex1939

You have to remember he nearly decided to murder Rick in the first season just cause he wanted to f his wife again. Then his conversations with Dale cemented his delusions to madness. And of course he murdered that fat guy to get away which wasn't shown as total necessity but just a choice to save his own arse.

I do agree about the barn and definitely Rick was taking too soft a stance on certain things. No way I would have released the guy they captured, but I wouldn't have killed him either. Handcuffed slave labor comes to mind.

But who knows how any of us would really act in that situation. I just know I would not let someone like Shane be part of my group given his behavior. He was a step away from let's all rape women to repopulate the species delusional behavior, imo.

10. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Agreed. Daryl is the last person I want to see die.

Last show next week right?

Hope they get run off the farm and are on the run for their lives. 2 people die during their escape (my guess)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar