Walking Dead

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big TT, Oct 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I've never met him. But I've heard some bad stories. Then I also know some people who met him and have nothing but good things to say. One thing you have to realize though is these guys like Savini, Trejo, Hodder, Todd, etc. do a TON of cons each year. And meet a TON of fans at each of those cons. So there's bound to be some horror stories (pun not intended). But it does seem Savini has a worse reputation than many others.

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I just looked up this Savini guy.

He's from Pissburgh. Automatic d-bag.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I have met Savini many times over. One year his poolside room at the Hollywood Roosevelt was next door to mine and we hung at the pool a couple nights. He was nice as could be and shared all kind of stories about his films, Vietnam etc.. I've heard the bad stories but never encountered anything personally.

That said, Savini was the master - thee marquee gore make-up guy, then he just fell out of it and his protege Greg Nicotero picked right up where he left off. There probably isn't two movies made since 2000 that Nicotero/Berger hasn't been the go-to team for this type of make-up. Nicotero now has millions and Oscars and Savini works trade shows.. I'd probably be bitter too..

When it comes to the tradeshows the nicest, most fun folks are Ken Foree, Kane Hodder and Sid Haig. Foree is a total prankster.
    Bruce Campbell's rep as an arsehole is entirely shtick.

IMO the biggest douche flat out is Malcolm McDowell. I doubt he will be invited back to many of these. Second to him is Ellen Sandweiss which is lame because Betsy Baker totally rocks (I got to touch her boob, tee-hee)

4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Savini had his life savings in a "secure" safe in his house, because if something happened to him, he wanted his daughter to have instant access to his money. Some guys had dressed up as contractors, entered the house and took only that safe.

Made me feel really bad for the guy. If he is a prick, who cares? I can't imagine dealing with those strange fans at every convention.

5. M3gatitan

M3gatitan Camp Fodder

So i just watched todays new episode of the walking dead, if you havn't seen it, the ending might blow you away, i teared up, lol definatly didn't see that coming

6. RavensShallBurn

I missed tonight's episode because of work... First Sunday I've worked since Summer. Had a good run.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Best episode of the current run...

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Rick and Lori will do whatever to protect Carl... except actually watch him.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. RavensShallBurn

I have a pretty good idea of what happens.

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Well, I thought I non-spoilered fairly well. I'll retract my text.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar