Walking Dead

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big TT, Oct 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

because rick is a fkin hippy, and got all warm hearted and thought "Ill headshot him so he wont become a zombie"?

If that is wrong, please spoil it for me :( I must know!

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I haven't read the comics but I also know why he did that (thanks a lot loser article commenters who like to ruin things for everyone else). Trust me, you don't want to know. It's a pretty cool twist. I wish I didn't know so I could find out properly.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Episodes replay on AMC multiple times - even same night.

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

The show has gotten progressively worse. I don't expect it to be alive for much longer.

Too many plot holes and unanswered questions. Seems like low budget writers.

-The black guy and his kid from the first few episodes are completely irrelevant at this point.

-Never explained what the crazy white guy in Atlanta said to rick when they left the place before it exploded.

-Some characters on the farm have dissapeared completely without recognition.

-The dude they left on the roof in the first season still hasn't had his story resolved? And his brother is just kicking it in no rush to find him?

-They spent the entire first part of season 2 looking for the girls daughter only to find out she was already a walker. Tremendous display of writing and great job wasting my time making everything up to that point completely irrelevant.

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

It's slow but I'm still enjoying it.

Daryl's character is taking to long to unravel for me but otherwise I'm happy with the pace.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

The series is not over yet. I'm sure every single one of these issues will be resolved in time. If they do not, then you have a legitimate beef. But what did you expect, all the burning questions to be resolved/answered in less than 2 seasons?

That said, I do still think the show is moving a bit too slowly. I don't need 45 minutes of zombie mayhem each and every episode but it's just meandering around too much IMO. But I still really enjoy each and every episode and will no doubt watch it for as long as it remains on the air.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. TheSureThing

I don't think they'll EVER get resolved. I read somewhere that the writers made a "mistake" with whatever that guy told rick and it would NEVER be explained. There's evidence of that in an episode where Rick is radioing that irrelevant black family he first meets and says whatever that doctor said "doesn't even matter anymore." That's terrible.

The main issue I have with this show is there are no good story lines. Its just a bunch of never ending problems. It's going to get high ratings on its season permiere and americans will watch because it has zombies but I think people will get bored.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

LOL..
    This show is so popular the network airs another show (Talking Dead) just to discuss it..
    Walking Dead will get 5 seasons minimum.
    Take it to the bank.

10. TheSureThing

of course you're going to love it. This is what you live for.

It's still in season 2, I'd be surprised if it got past season 3. But who knows. Jersey Shore is still running so that should tell you America can be attracted to dumb entertainment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar