Walking Dead

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big TT, Oct 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Is it February 12th yet? My Walking Dead withdrawals are getting pretty bad! I need me some walker violence!

2. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6 more days!!!

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Anyone watch tonight?

I thought it was starting a bit slow, but the bar scene was great.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I watched. I thought it was a pretty decent episode. I am SO damn ready for them to get off that farm though.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

that farm was a terrible display of writing from the writers of this show. Totally killed the momentum. Hopefully they can get it back.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The farm is a portion dynamic element to the overall arc of this show.. A false safe haven.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

The final bar scene was pretty awesome. Although it's interesting that happened now as its pretty out of order given the graphic novels. I also thought they sort of covered Rick's transformation/adjustment to reality of their new life with his action at the end of the last episode (trying to avoid spoilers).

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

It's about to get wild...

Why did Rick put an extra bullet in the fat guys head? Was he infected or something? Remember those two guys said they "had people to take care of also"... what happens when those people start looking for them? Will Ricks wife be alive? Zombies don't die from getting hit by a car. Hopefully these get answered in Ep 2 and they don't draw out an entire season on the same questions.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Ooooh oooh I know the answer! But I won't spoil it for you.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

For some reason I had it in my mind that it started at 9.

F me. I was really looking forward to watching tonight and seeing how it picked up from the bar scene.

I hope it's up online right after, but I think it takes at least 24 hours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar