Walker upset with Colts LB Walden

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Oh of course. Which is why I am so happy he kept his **** together.

2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

wtf are you guys talking about? Walker clearly took a swing at Walden and even admitted to it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. The Hammer

I meant after the headbut

4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I know refs aren't perfect but at least one ref had to have seen it. These refs need to be held accountable for their actions. If someone catches that on tv, they need to go back and watch it and eject the play immediately. We have the technology, use it damn't! There is absolutely no excuse for why that guy was no ejected and allowed to play.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

notice Walker was alone and arse monkey ponie had 'help'

just sayin'

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. The Hammer

****, thanks for pointing that out man. Says a lot. Where the **** were those other marks on the team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar